Posted: June 14, 2018
The Proposal/Business Development Coordinator will work with the business development team to coordinate the firm’s response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and for interview preparation. Additionally the position will support business development efforts in the form of conducting research and writing reports. If you are interested in this opportunity, a detailed job description is available on our LinkedIn job board. This position is located in our Los Alamitos, CA headquarters location.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or Communications
- 3-5+ years of position-related experience
- Proven experience in a similar role in construction, architecture, engineering or commercial real estate firm
- Exceptional planning, organizational, proofreading, writing, editing, and formatting skills
- Ability to coordinate work on multiple projects and deadlines
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite
For more information, send an email
Posted: June 11, 2018
T.Y. Lin International’s West Region has an immediate need for 3 Marketing Coordinators to join our fast-paced, deadline-driven team. Position will be located in Tempe, AZ and/or San Diego, Los Angeles, Irvine, Sacramento, or Oakland, CA. The hired candidates will produce top-quality proposals, statement of qualifications, and presentations. Additional responsibilities will include database maintenance, business registrations, industry research and other duties as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, or communications is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience required
- A/E/C industry producing high-quality proposals is preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, work well in a fast-paced environment, and possess strong writing, editing, communication, organization, and computer skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and InDesign are required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Prezi, and Deltek Vision software
To apply, please click here
Posted: June 7, 2018
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager based in our Los Angeles office. Responsible for managing the marketing coordinators and establishing strategy for producing deadline-driven deliverables. Ensures appropriate workload balance across offices and markets, and that assignments are appropriate for team members based on expertise and experience. Works with local leadership on pursuit strategy and developing target clients and opportunities.
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 10 years related experience working in the Architectural/Design industry
- Must be proactive, driven and organized with an enthusiasm for innovation, mentoring and problem solving
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects
- Proficient in InDesign, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce a plus
To apply, please click here
Posted: May 17, 2018
The Pursuit/Proposal Specialist will support ongoing sales, pursuit and proposal activities, as well as support the development and implementation of client and pursuit plans and strategy for the Infrastructure Business Line in California. As a key part of the Winning Pursuit Team, the Pursuit/Proposal Specialist works with client teams to drive and coordinate ongoing sales, capture planning, strategy, and pursuit/proposal activities for the region.
- Minimum 5+ years of A/E/C industry experience as a marketing, proposal or business development specialist working with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction/Consulting firm is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, business administration, engineering, science or architecture or a related field is required (or equivalent professional experience).
To apply, please click here
Posted: May 8, 2018
Moffatt & Nichol’s Long Beach office is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team of marketing professionals supporting the firm’s international business development efforts. The position could alternatively be based in our Irvine office that is scheduled to open in fall 2018. This position supports marketing pursuits across the company’s 36 offices who offer multidiscipline services to transportation, ports & harbors, energy, federal, and private clients throughout the world.
- Collaborate with project managers, key engineering and planning staff, graphic designers, and fellow marketers to ensure deliverables meet client needs and RFP/RFQ requirements
- Work with Proposal Managers to prepare proposals, statement of qualifications, project descriptions, resumes, required forms, and other pursuit deliverables from capture planning through to shortlist presentation development and coaching
- Assist in social media management efforts
Posted: May 4, 2018
The Marketing Assistant works closely with the Proposal Manager to assist with word processing efforts on proposals, and provides administrative support for the Marketing Division. The ideal candidate is a deadline-driven, multi-tasker with superior communication and writing skills who possesses exceptional attention to detail.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in related A/E/C field or three years general administrative experience preferred
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or Communications is preferred
- Desire to improve skills and knowledge and move into a position of greater responsibility within the organization
- Adaptability to respond to critical deadlines
- Assumes complete responsibility for assigned tasks when given appropriate direction
To apply, please email HR Manager, Anne Lucero
Posted: April 20, 2018
Looking for a self starter with creative marketing skills to join our growing general contracting firm. This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team of talented individuals and bring your knowledge and fresh ideas where you will be able to enhance your skills as you continue your career.
- 2+ years marketing experience in the A/E/C industry Self starter needing little direction
- Strong Organizational, writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge in MS Office, In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator
To apply, please email Melanie Thummel
To Submit a New Job Post
click here then complete the Job Post form. Your information will be reviewed prior to posting. Job posts will typically be live within 1 business day and remain live for 60 days.
The fee for members is $100 and $200 for nonmembers.