Posted: December 6, 2018
NV5 is looking for an experienced A/E/C Marketing individual with a proven track record in all phases of the marketing proposal process and looking to lead a small team. Must have demonstrated experience supporting all phases of the proposal process including response planning and development, content development and management, quality control and delivery.
- College degree preferred
- Previous proposal writing experience applicable to the outlined duties
To view complete job description and apply for this position, click here
Posted: November 21, 2018
Outside the Lines (OTL), an internationally-renowned design/build firm specializing in the design and construction of large-scale water features, awe-inspiring rockwork, and imaginative theming, is seeking a creative, intuitive, Senior Business Development professional to join our team in our Anaheim, California office. Applicants with a background in architecture are encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in business development, with a wide range of contacts in the Southern California market.
- This senior-level role will be pivotal for our team and requires a self-motivated, energetic, intelligent individual who is ready to collaborate with our artistic and resourceful team and clientele to drive our rapid national and global growth forward.
For more information, please email office manager Sarah D’Ambrosio 714-637-4747 x 156
Posted: November 12, 2018
Tetra Tech invites you to consider a dynamic Marketing Specialist opportunity to join our national infrastructure marketing team. This position will support efforts across the country and be an integral member of the 20+ person powerhouse marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of thoughtful, compliant, and high-quality proposals, statement of qualifications, and presentations in the pursuit of municipal and private engineering and consulting projects.
- Candidates must work well under pressure and be skilled in communicating and gathering information
- If you have 1-10 years of experience in proposal development or proposal/technical writing, top-notch editing skills, and proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office we would love to hear from you.
- We desire candidates with a BS degree in business, marketing communications – consideration will be given for proven years of experience.
For more information, please email Kari Nemiro
Posted: November 12, 2018
This key member of the Marketing team coordinates proposals with the Proposal Manager. The role requires an organized individual with demonstrated communication skills and desktop publishing experience to support the firm’s proposal pursuits and marketing efforts. The candidate must be able to thrive in a deadline-oriented setting with multiple demands on their time in a team environment. The individual in this role must be able to and enjoy working well with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Graphic Design, Business, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in a wide range of software (Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign)
- Experience with Deltek Vision preferred
- Experience coordination work for a large group in a deadline-oriented setting
For more information, please click here
Posted: November 9, 2018
Guida Surveying, Inc. (Guida), a successful land surveying and mapping firm, is seeking a Proposal Writer to support the firm’s marketing and business development efforts statewide. These efforts include: responding to RFPs/RFQs (working with various project managers, creating original proposal content, coordinating with subconsultants), responding to RFI’s from teaming partners, creating specific and tailored SOQs, assist in maintaining general marketing information, etc.
- Excellent grasp of marketing fundamentals, visual communications, and knowledge of theoretical and practical developments in the A/E industry Excellent writing and editing skills
- A minimum 5 years of experience in marketing or proposal writing with a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree (English, Marketing, Journalism, or Communications)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in English verbal and written skills
For more information, please email Jan Clark, Human Resources
To Submit a New Job Post
click here then complete the Job Post form. Your information will be reviewed prior to posting. Job posts will typically be live within 1 business day and remain live for 60 days.
The fee for members is $100 and $200 for nonmembers.