Posted: September 26, 2018
BKF Engineers is seeking an enthusiastic and organized Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Newport Beach. We are looking for a key individual to assist with proposal coordination and marketing efforts as part of our marketing & business development department. In this role you will provide marketing support and production of custom and standard marketing materials including statements of qualifications, proposals, and presentations.
- Work closely with principals, associates, & project managers with proposal & marketing activities, including research for potential project leads, budgets, & relationships
- Respond to multiple concurrent pursuits by helping coordinate & produce high-quality proposals & presentations, including layout, formatting, proofreading, coordinating graphics, editing/reviewing & production
- Gather, format & maintain accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information
- Maintain and organize Deltek Vision/CRM
For more information, please email Director of Business Development and Marketing, Devon Kurcina
Posted: September 19, 2018
The Business Development & Marketing Leader is responsible for overseeing the planning, development, & execution of the organization’s marketing & business development initiatives. Position requires strong leadership skills, experience in project management, proposals, RFP/RFQ responses, & a high level of business acumen. The Business Development & Marketing Leader will develop & manage our website, internal CRM database, & work to align internal & external communication our vision & strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing required Master’s in Business Administration preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in the A/E/C industry in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion 5 years in a leadership role 8 years experience with database development MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and others
- CRM Database required
- Deltek Vision preferred
- CPSM certification preferred Superior communication skills
For more information, please email Marketing Coordinator, Emalee Kaczynski
Posted: September 19, 2018
The Laguna Beach studio of SWA is seeking a creative marketing and business development professional to lead our efforts identifying and pursuing business development opportunities, responding to RFQ’s/RFP’s, marketing Laguna’s capabilities, and help the principals maintain and enhance their position as design leaders; help our office systematically win more and better work. Experience and excellent writing skills required, college degree preferred.
Posted: September 13, 2018
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to support the growth of our architecture and engineering markets. Combining your business savvy and marketing acumen, you’ll look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals.
To Submit a New Job Post
click here then complete the Job Post form. Your information will be reviewed prior to posting. Job posts will typically be live within 1 business day and remain live for 60 days.
The fee for members is $100 and $200 for nonmembers.