Posted: December 11, 2017
This dynamic person will produce, review and proofread submittals for accuracy, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and compliance with RFQ/RFP requirements. The successful candidate will lead efforts in proposal production from beginning to end for final delivery. This person will work with area managers in preparation for interviews for proposal awards. Additional responsibilities include: client correspondence and maintenance of the corporate website with project-related announcements.
- Must have a demonstrated history of initiative, high level of accuracy, thoroughness, and effectiveness
- Possess the ability to build rapport with key personnel in multiple offices, and excellent grammar & editing skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3-5 years of marketing experience with an architectural or engineering consulting firm
Expert proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and working knowledge of desktop publishing and knowledge social media and Word Press
For more information, email HR Manager Alicia Gonzalez
Posted: November 27, 2017
T.Y. Lin International has an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Southern California team. Based in our Irvine or San Diego office, this position will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activities and interface directly with marketing and technical staff. The successful candidate will produce quality proposals, statements of qualifications, and presentations. Additional responsibilities include database maintenance, industry research, and other duties to support the growth of the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or similar field is required
- Must have three or more years of similar A/E/C industry experience
- This individual must have a solid grasp of the production process and possess good oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and work independently and as a team member in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency with InDesign and PowerPoint are required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites
For more information, click here
Posted: November 21, 2017
Kimley-Horn has an opportunity for a Business Development professional in our downtown Los Angeles office. Responsibilities include initiating and developing relationships with external and internal clients; responding to time-sensitive requests for proposals and statements of qualifications; researching markets, clients, and projects; coordinating efforts with other marketing staff; identifying and vetting potential leads; independently managing time and duties; and more.
- BA degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, English, or the equivalent degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to act independently while working with a team effectively
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, and travel around LA and OC 50-75%
For more information, click here
To Submit a New Job Post
click here then complete the Job Post form. Your information will be reviewed prior to posting. Job posts will typically be live within 1 business day and remain live for 30 days.