Posted: August 16, 2017
Based in our Irvine, CA office, the successful candidate will support ongoing sales by leading marketing efforts for the infrastructure business line in our key geographic areas and markets, with a primary focus in California. The Proposal Coordinator must take a leadership role to guide pursuit teams through the positioning and capture planning, proposal management, and interview stages bringing an understanding of the A/E/C industry to play a key role in these effort.
Candidate must have a minimum of 5+ years of AEC industry experience as a marketing, proposal or business development specialist with proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. We desire candidates with a B.S. degree in business, marketing or communications – consideration will be given for proven years of experience.
For more information and to apply, please contact Kari Nemiro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: August 10, 2017
Englekirk Structural Engineers is in search of a Structural Revit Modeler/Draftsman to join our team. Successful candidates would be experienced Revit Structural Modelers/CAD Technicians with a minimum of 3 years structural experience. Salary is competitive and benefits are excellent. Applicants must be able to work in the office; no off-site work permitted. Office is located in Santa Ana. Office hours are M-F, 8-5pm. Flexible dependent on further discussion.
- 3 years minimum Revit Structural Modeling experience
- Must be knowledgeable in Revit versions 2014 to present.
- Able to follow engineers’ sketches to produce structural Revit models with supervision.
- Familiar with Revit setups (i.e., templates, view templates, worksets and families).
- Familiar with most drawing aids and techniques (i.e., modeling, editing, and dimensioning).
- Efficiently able to manage time to meet deadlines.
- Experience with structural steel, concrete and wood for commercial, office, residential, retail and institutional projects.
- Able to read moderately complex Architectural and Structural drawings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand Structural vocabulary and terminology.
- Navisworks capability a plus.
- Local candidates only, please
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. No sponsorship available for this position.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. For more information, please visit us at www.Englekirk.com
• Location: Santa Ana, CA
• Compensation: Competitive salary according to experience, excellent benefits
• Applicants only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Posted: August 1, 2017
Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc. is a dynamic, professional real estate services firm that provides a full complement of land and right of way services including real estate appraisal, acquisition, relocation, and program management exclusively to a public agencies and transportation authorities. We have an opportunity for a Technical Writer in the Long Beach office. The Technical Writer will assist with writing the Scope, Approach & Fees for Transportation, Housing and/or E&U proposals.
- Analytical thinker and creative writer who knows what questions to ask in order to understand a problem and then be able to tailor a written piece that speaks directly to the audience in a clear and concise way, based on the given info.
- Interacts with clients, Regional Leaders & Subject Matter Experts to define scope and approach for proposals.
- 2-3 years of technical writing experience, preferably with an Engineering firm or in the A/E/C industry.
- BS/BA in Marketing, English, Journalism, etc.
For further information, click on the ‘Click here to Apply’ banner. http://www.opcservices.com/careers or email Daria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: July 27, 2017
Senior Marketing Specialist based in Pasadena/Greater Los Angeles area. This position requires someone who has real marketing desire—a team player who can lead pursuit processes, communicate effectively, and maneuver the competitive environment confidently. In this role, you’ll prepare high-impact proposals, presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand. See Stantec’s online job posting for more detailed role description and job requirements.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, or related area
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a marketing-related field
- Proven experience working within the Greater LA area, including developing pursuit strategies, proposals, presentations for the City and County of Los Angeles
- Detail-oriented, organized, excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (esp. InDesign) – Periodic travel (LA & OC)
For more information and to apply please visit: https://jobs-stantec.icims.com/jobs/31741/senior-marketing-specialist/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=688&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan
Posted: July 26, 2017
RailPros is seeking an experienced Proposal Manager. Position will report to the Marketing Manager in Irvine, CA office, and is a full-time, hourly (non-exempt) position. RailPros is experiencing extremely rapid growth – in order to achieve our goals, we need an “A” team on the front lines, developing proposals and presentations to keep growing our impressive win rate. You’ll have fun working with our team of experts, in a great office, with creative freedom and autonomy to fuel your success!
- Exceptional proofreading & editing skills
- Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- Adobe InDesign proficiency
- Positive mindset and “can-do” attitude – especially under tight deadlines
- 3+ years in proposal manager role at A/E/C firm
- Graphic design ability
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Other relevant marketing skills (web, social media, trade shows, etc.)
For more information and to apply please email Jennifer Krips at email@example.com
Posted: July 10, 2017
CivilSource, an NV5 company, is a civil engineering consulting firm engaged in multi-discipline projects. The majority of our clients are government agencies who we assist with the design and construction management of capital improvement projects including water and wastewater, streets and highways, parks and park facilities, and traffic and transportation. NV5 is looking for an experienced individual with a proven track records in all phases of the marketing proposal process.
- Bachelor of Art in English, writing, communication or Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with A/E industry proposal development required.
- Knowledge of Deltek vision is preferred.
- Ability to use Indesign is a requirement.
- Previous proposal writing experience applicable to the outlined duties.
For a full job description and to apply please click here: https://careers-nv5.icims.com/jobs/1600/marketing-director/job
Posted: July 17, 2017
We are seeking a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator in our Irvine or LA office to join the Winning Pursuit Team of Arcadis. The Coordinator works with Proposal Specialists and other team members to support marketing, capture planning, proposal and business development activities. The Coordinator must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively as part of a team under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of professional experience preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Business, engineering, science or architecture or a related field.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Notepad and PowerPoint (Photoshop and InDesign experience is helpful, but not required)
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others
- Ability to work effectively with a team and independently
- Attention to detail
For more information and to apply, please contact Adam Gersh at Adam.Gersh@arcadis.com
To Submit a New Job Post
click here then complete the Job Post form. Your information will be reviewed prior to posting. Job posts will typically be live within 1 business day and remain live for 30 days.