Posted: June 26, 2017
The Marketing and Proposal Manager works as part of the Los Angeles, Metro Water BL Marketing Team. Candidate preferably possesses a broad understanding of the Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego County water market, as well the ability to drive client-center capture/win strategies to develop winning proposals and interviews. Strong writing, editing, organizational, and time management skills are required. Primary responsibility is to lead and produce marketing proposals/presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in the A/E industry
- Experience in developing, producing, and leading proposals, statements of qualifications, and other client-facing documents
- Ability to develop proposal outline, schedule and task assignments for compliance with RFQ/RFP requirements
- Ability to conduct final QA/QC check, including proofreading for grammar and RFP compliance and checking for conformance to established strategies and plans
For more information and to apply for the position, please visit: http://aecom.jobs/orange-ca/marketing-and-proposal-manager/050F8D2AE0D4443BAF0F37909286BB05/job/
Posted: June 15, 2017
RSM Design is seeking a highly self-motivated experienced Marketing Coordinator. The candidate will oversee all aspects of Marketing including proposals, web, and social media for the three offices within RSM Design. The position can be staffed out of the San Clemente or Los Angeles office. RSM Design, with studios in San Clemente, Los Angeles, and Dallas, is an architectural graphics and branding firm. Check us out at www.rsmdesign.com.
- Develop and maintain marketing systems and records
- Assist with design of marketing materials such as business cards and books
- Assist with the production, organization, and management of proposals and presentations
- Produce public relations materials, copy writing, and editing
- Update website, including project photography and copy
- Manage social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Prepare blog posts, case studies, and eblasts
For more information and to apply, please contact Cody Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: June 13, 2017
Westgroup Designs (WD) is a comprehensive Planning, Architecture and Interior Design firm headquartered in Irvine. Founded in 1989, WD is a woman-owned business specializing in educational, civic, healthcare, and commercial facilities. The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing WD’s marketing and communications functions in partnership with our Marketing Communications Specialist and Director of Strategy.
- 3+ years of relevant AEC-industry experience, with a full understanding of the RFQ/P process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional aptitude in Adobe InDesign
- Proven ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- A talent for integrating written content and visual aesthetics into marketing collateral
- Strong, versatile writer with a flair for storytelling
- Ability to get along with others and collaborate with a variety of team members
Posted: June 8, 2017
This position requires someone who is a self- starter, dedicated, detail oriented with strong time management and strong communication skills and able to deliver timely and high quality proposal responses.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Journalism
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the A/E/C industry –familiarity with Standard Form 330 is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, experience working with Adobe Create Suite (particularly Illustrator and InDesign)
- Cosential CRM System or other CRM software experience/familiarity is preferred
- The ability to work overtime to meet deadlines, when required
For more information and to apply for the position please visit our website www.leightongroup.com/open-positions/
Posted: June 7, 2017
Our Long Beach office is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team in supporting the firm’s international business development efforts.This position supports marketing pursuits across the company’s 35 offices who offer multi-discipline services to transportation, ports & harbors, energy, federal, and private clients throughout the world. The candidate for this role will be a leader with experience mentoring and managing a group of skilled marketing professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, communications, business, or related discipline
- 5+ years of proposal writing experience in a corporate environment
- 7 years of professional writing experience, preferably with an engineering, architectural or construction firm
- Strong project management and people management skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management
For more information and to apply please visit: www.moffattnichol.com/careers
Posted: May 23, 2017
Marketing Associates provide administrative support to the firm’s Marketing functions including proposals, presentations, brochures, industry event registration, photography coordination, marketing collateral and supplies, website, social media, press/media, awards/rankings, emailers and other communication tools. Marketing Associates also provide administrative support including front desk support and data entry.
The marketing Associate position is suited for recent graduates with 1-2 years of experience. Preferred candidates will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience (internships or professional office experience a plus).
- Strong written, communication, computer (Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Databases, CRM), and organizational skills ideal
- Experience with proposal/technical writing preferred
- Self-starter/ proactive
- Works well under pressure
- Must be legally able to work in the US
For more information and to apply please visit: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers
Posted: May 16, 2017
- Work with leadership to identify annual marketing plan for the business unit
- Research markets, clients and competition
- Develop materials for proposals, SOQs, interviews and presentations
- Write proposal text and cover letters. Customizes resumes, case studies, graphics and assists with interview preparation/presentation materials
- Facilitate Go/No Go discussions
- Trade show event coordination
- BA/BS ideally in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- 5+ years experience including proposal development
- Must have demonstrated strong written and oral communications skills with a predisposition to proactive communications.
- Detail oriented and set high standards for quality
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Outlook as well as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Experience using Deltek Vision a plus
For more information and to apply please contact Adam Lemel at email@example.com
To Submit a New Job Post
click here then complete the Job Post form. Your information will be reviewed prior to posting. Job posts will typically be live within 1 business day and remain live for 30 days.