Posted: March 24, 2017
We currently have an opening for a temporary Marketing Coordinator.
Position Responsibilities and Duties *This is a six month temporary position.
- Assist in development and production of materials used for responding to client and media requests, such as proposals, statements of qualification, mailers, promotional literature, brochures, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing or Communications is preferred
- Reliability and dependability (Excellent attendance and punctuality imperative)
- Proficiency in the use of general office computer software applications: word-processing, spreadsheets
- Expertise in the use of Adobe InDesign (Knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite graphics software is a plus) and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of construction industry desirable
For more information and to apply please contact Rachel Carpe at email@example.com
Posted: March 24, 2017
We currently have an opening for a Pursuit/Proposal Specialist to join our dynamic Winning Pursuit Team at Arcadis. The Pursuit/Proposal Specialist will support ongoing sales, pursuit and proposal activities, as well as support the development and implementation of client and pursuit plans and strategy for the Infrastructure Business Line.
- Minimum 3+ years of A/E/C industry experience as a marketing, proposal or business development specialist working with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction/Consulting firm is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, business administration, engineering, science or architecture or a related field is required (or equivalent professional experience).
- Preferred Qualifications: APMP/CPSM Certified is preferred Ability to travel occasionally
For more information and to apply please visit: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25577&siteid=5132&AReq=6024BR
Posted: March 16, 2017
Simplus Management Corporation (Simplus) is a small, fast-paced construction management firm serving public sector clients in southern California for over two decades. In this role, you will provide marketing support through design, development, and production of custom and standard marketing materials including proposals, qualifications, and presentations. Additionally, you will be challenged with developing and executing compelling written and visual content that promotes the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, or related field is required.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience writing proposals in response to state or local government RFPs. A/E/C industry experience is strongly desirable.
- Ability to write proposal text from scratch or modify existing proposal content to meet the specific needs of each new RFP.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For more information and to apply please visit: www.simplusmanagement.com
Posted: March 15, 2017
HMC Architects is in search of a Marketing Coordinator. This position requires entry-level knowledge of marketing strategies and support of marketing efforts by preparing proposals and qualifications, designing and producing collateral, writing project descriptions, maintaining project database, and coordinating templates with our graphic designers. The preferred candidate will have strong writing and organization skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple deadlines in a team environment.
- Education: Marketing or related degree from an accredited university or equivalent demonstrated proficiency.
- Experience: Minimum of one (1) year of experience in marketing desired.
- Software experience desired: Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, Database programs (Deltek Vision and OpenAsset)
To learn more about HMC Architects and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.hmcarchitects.com/join .
Posted: March 9, 2017
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary duties include responding to RFQs and RFPs, preparing presentations and qualifications packages; and, updating marketing databases, and collateral material.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desirable, and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Excellent skills in communication (both written and verbal), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Graphic design skills and the ability to use InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator are desired
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and flexible
- Responsible and reliable individual able to execute with minimal direction
- Creative, innovative and self-motivated
Posted: February 27, 2017
Founded in 1989, Westgroup Designs (WD) is a woman-owned business that provides comprehensive Architecture, Planning, Interior Design and Branding services. The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting the implementation of all WD’s marketing and communications functions in partnership with our Marketing Communications Specialist.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Art History, Journalism or other related field.
- Experience & Industry Knowledge – 3+ years of relevant experience preferable, with a full understanding of the AEC industry RFQ/RFP process for both public and private projects.
For more information and to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see http://westgroupdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Marketing-Communications-Manager.pdf
Posted: February 21, 2017
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for leading and executing the marketing proposal and marketing material development process. Must demonstrate a full understanding of the RFQ/RFP process and systems for Institutional and Private/Public Projects. The Marketing Coordinator shall be very proficient as well as accurate in producing marketing deliverables including the ability to plan, layout, draft content and edit proposals and marketing material.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of related experience in the Architecture industry
- Excellent skills in communication (written and verbal), Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required
- Graphic design skills and the ability to use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator are required
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and flexible
- Responsible and reliable individual able to execute with minimal direction
- Manage multiple projects within deadlines
For more information and to apply please e-mail Derrick Washington at email@example.com
Posted: February 16, 2017
The Senior Marketing Coordinator is responsible for leading and executing the marketing proposal and marketing material development process. He/She must demonstrate a full understanding of the RFQ/RFP process and systems for both Public and Private commercial construction. The Sr. Marketing Coordinator shall be very proficient as well as accurate in producing marketing deliverables including the ability to plan, layout, draft content and edit proposals and marketing material.
- 4-year degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English or related
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge/Ingenuity of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter with proactive problem solving capabilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
For more information and to apply to (Job Number 009019) please visit: http://ow.ly/LhxK3091ZYy
Posted: February 15, 2017
STV is a leading, award-winning professional firm offering engineering, architectural, planning, environmental and construction management services. We consistently rank among the country’s top 25 firms in education, corrections, highways, bridges, rail and mass transit. We are a 100-percent employee-owned company.
STV is currently seeking a Proposal Manager to join our growing team. Must be an organized, “take charge” marketing professional, experienced in managing and preparing proposals/qualifications, including SF254/255/330s, and developing multimedia presentations. Successful candidates must have excellent writing and editing skills as well as keen attention to details.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Qualified candidates should be able to manage multiple assignments under deadline pressure and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work overtime. Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter.
For more information and to apply please visit: https://stvinc-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=2726&company_id=16872&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992
Posted: February 13, 2017
The individual in this position will:
- Work with leadership to identify annual marketing plan for the business unit
- Research markets, clients and competition
- Develop materials for proposals, SOQs, interviews and presentations
- Write proposal text and cover letters. Customizes resumes, case studies, graphics and assists with interview preparation/presentation materials
- Facilitate Go/No Go discussions
- Trade show event coordination
- BA/BS ideally in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- 5+ years experience including proposal development
- Must have demonstrated strong written and oral communications skills with a predisposition to proactive communications.
- Detail oriented and set high standards for quality
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Outlook as well as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Experience using Deltek Vision a plus
For more information and to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: January 31, 2017
Ranked as #7 on Fortune Magazine’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For,” Kimley-Horn and Associates has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a mid-level Proposal Writer/Marketing Coordinator to join our California Statewide Marketing team in our Orange, CA office.
- Bachelor’s Degree (English/Journalism/Communications or other relevant major preferred)
- Minimum of 4 years of writing experience (AEC industry strongly preferred)
- Strong technical and persuasive writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Ability to independently handle multiple, simultaneous assignments and meet tight deadlines, providing a consistent high level of quality and accuracy
- Professional demeanor with a positive, solution-seeking attitude and a high degree of organization and personal responsibility
- Thrive as part of a large, creative, specialized, marketing team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
For more information and to apply please visit: https://re11.ultipro.com/KIM1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*1847BACA6C76C0BA
To Submit a New Job Post
click here then complete the Job Post form. Your information will be reviewed prior to posting. Job posts will typically be live within 1 business day and remain live for 30 days.