Posted: July 27, 2017
Senior Marketing Specialist based in Pasadena/Greater Los Angeles area. This position requires someone who has real marketing desire—a team player who can lead pursuit processes, communicate effectively, and maneuver the competitive environment confidently. In this role, you’ll prepare high-impact proposals, presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand. See Stantec’s online job posting for more detailed role description and job requirements.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, or related area
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a marketing-related field
- Proven experience working within the Greater LA area, including developing pursuit strategies, proposals, presentations for the City and County of Los Angeles
- Detail-oriented, organized, excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (esp. InDesign) – Periodic travel (LA & OC)
For more information and to apply please visit: https://jobs-stantec.icims.com/jobs/31741/senior-marketing-specialist/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=688&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan
Posted: July 26, 2017
RailPros is seeking an experienced Proposal Manager. Position will report to the Marketing Manager in Irvine, CA office, and is a full-time, hourly (non-exempt) position. RailPros is experiencing extremely rapid growth – in order to achieve our goals, we need an “A” team on the front lines, developing proposals and presentations to keep growing our impressive win rate. You’ll have fun working with our team of experts, in a great office, with creative freedom and autonomy to fuel your success!
- Exceptional proofreading & editing skills
- Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- Adobe InDesign proficiency
- Positive mindset and “can-do” attitude – especially under tight deadlines
- 3+ years in proposal manager role at A/E/C firm
- Graphic design ability
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Other relevant marketing skills (web, social media, trade shows, etc.)
For more information and to apply please email Jennifer Krips at email@example.com
Posted: July 10, 2017
CivilSource, an NV5 company, is a civil engineering consulting firm engaged in multi-discipline projects. The majority of our clients are government agencies who we assist with the design and construction management of capital improvement projects including water and wastewater, streets and highways, parks and park facilities, and traffic and transportation. NV5 is looking for an experienced individual with a proven track records in all phases of the marketing proposal process.
- Bachelor of Art in English, writing, communication or Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with A/E industry proposal development required.
- Knowledge of Deltek vision is preferred.
- Ability to use Indesign is a requirement.
- Previous proposal writing experience applicable to the outlined duties.
For a full job description and to apply please click here: https://careers-nv5.icims.com/jobs/1600/marketing-director/job
Posted: July 17, 2017
We are seeking a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator in our Irvine or LA office to join the Winning Pursuit Team of Arcadis. The Coordinator works with Proposal Specialists and other team members to support marketing, capture planning, proposal and business development activities. The Coordinator must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively as part of a team under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of professional experience preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Business, engineering, science or architecture or a related field.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Notepad and PowerPoint (Photoshop and InDesign experience is helpful, but not required)
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others
- Ability to work effectively with a team and independently
- Attention to detail
For more information and to apply, please contact Adam Gersh at Adam.Gersh@arcadis.com
Posted: June 29, 2017
TD Architects is actively looking for a business development and marketing associate to join their growing team! This hybrid position is 75% Business Development and 25% Marketing. If you have the drive and the experience, we’d love to talk to you.
- Build relationship with new clients and research prospective client industries •
- Track business development opportunities via CRM •
- Assist in developing and implementing a business development and marketing plan
- Organize, plan, schedule, and manage TD Architects sales efforts
- Manage social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Draft newsletters and case studies Educational Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree
For more information and to apply for the position, please contact Jennifer Santoro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: June 26, 2017
The Marketing and Proposal Manager works as part of the Los Angeles, Metro Water BL Marketing Team. Candidate preferably possesses a broad understanding of the Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego County water market, as well the ability to drive client-center capture/win strategies to develop winning proposals and interviews. Strong writing, editing, organizational, and time management skills are required. Primary responsibility is to lead and produce marketing proposals/presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in the A/E industry
- Experience in developing, producing, and leading proposals, statements of qualifications, and other client-facing documents
- Ability to develop proposal outline, schedule and task assignments for compliance with RFQ/RFP requirements
- Ability to conduct final QA/QC check, including proofreading for grammar and RFP compliance and checking for conformance to established strategies and plans
For more information and to apply for the position, please visit: http://aecom.jobs/orange-ca/marketing-and-proposal-manager/050F8D2AE0D4443BAF0F37909286BB05/job/
To Submit a New Job Post
click here then complete the Job Post form. Your information will be reviewed prior to posting. Job posts will typically be live within 1 business day and remain live for 30 days.